416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
Hospital: (260) 665-2141 | Fax: (260) 665-2879
Our HistoryCameron Memorial Community Hospital had its roots in two Angola hospitals. Cameron Memorial Hospital was founded in 1926 by Dr. Don F. Cameron. Elmhurst Hospital was established by Dr. Lester L. Eberhart in 1945. In 1972 the two hospitals were merged as one hospital, with the combined facility located at its present site at 416 East Maumee Street in Angola, Indiana.
Cameron Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access general community hospital. It is not governmental, and there is no tax support. Cameron is a not-for-profit facility.
Through the years we have helped generation after generation enjoy better health and live comfortably. Our hospital continues to serve the medical needs of our community. Over the years we have continually enhanced the way we deliver healthcare. The physicians and staff of Cameron Hospital care for and about our community, and will continue to strive for excellence in healthcare.