416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Transitional Care Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
022-56 OB Registered Nurse - OB
LABOR & DELIVERY, POST PARTUM AND NURSERY NURSE
PRN (as needed only- all shifts)
Provides nursing care for Maternal/Child patients utilizing the Nursing Process.
1. Labor, delivery, postpartum and nursery nurses must
care for pregnancy women before, during and after
2. They administer IV's, monitor anesthesia and
monitor the wellbeing of mother and baby throughout
3. Assist doctors in caring for women who experience
childbirth complications and may also assist
surgeons in delivering babies via cesarean section.
4. Teach breastfeeding, educate mothers about
childbirth and help them cope with postpartum
5. They will be assessing newborn babies health
concerns and maintaining medical records, thru
paper charts, computer and birth certificates.
1. Must have associate or bachelor's degree in nursing.
2. Current RN license in the State of Indiana.
3. Obstetrics experience and knowledge of specialized
OB equipment, instruments and procedures preferred.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.