416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
740-109 Environmental Services Technician - Environmental Services
3rd shift, 24 hours bi-weekly
Completes routine cleaning, project cleaning, and floor finishing as assigned, while maintaining the highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation. Must be able to organize and complete assigned work schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Removes trash and soiled linen from areas as assigned.
- Maintains equipment, keeps clean and in good working order.
- Distributes and maintains linen throughout the hospital as needed.
- Launders cleaning rags, mops and other miscellaneous linen as assigned.
- Has keen eye for detail filling out maintenance request forms for any repairs such as leaky faucets, loose tiles, damaged equipment, etc., appropriately.
- Cleans and disinfects all hospital surfaces including wall, ceilings, floors, furniture, windows and equipment as assigned.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cleaning chemicals and the appropriate use and proper dilution methods.
1.Prefer high school graduate or equivalent.
2.Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing.
3.Must conform to department dress code.
4.Reading, writing, math and basic computer skills are required.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.