416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
072-54 Relief Cook - Food Services
Cook 32 hours bi-weekly, 1st shift
Prepares or supervises in a safe and sanitary environment, all foods for patients and personnel under the general supervision of the Food Services Director or Food Services Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies excellent customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Able to read/adjust and follow recipes.
6. Prepares all foods for hospital patients, cafeteria and special functions. Portions hot foods for meals on duty.
7. Practices high standard of sanitation to prevent food spoilage.
8. Uses standardized recipes and portion control to prevent waste.
9. Assists in training new cooks.
10. Checks trays for accuracy of diet allowances, and attractiveness.
11. Operates and cleans all equipment and cooking utensils including gas, electric, and steam. May assist in dish room and cafeteria.
12. May receive food deliveries and check quantity and quality of food in absence of other supervisory personnel.
13. Assumes responsibility for the general supervision of the food service department, including tray service in absence of other supervisory personnel.
14. Responsible for all special functions as requested.
15. Is capable of all purchasing when required.
16. Performs related duties as needed or assigned.
17. In absence of Food Service Director and or Supervisor, makes decisions requiring immediate attention relative to all areas of food service, checks trays and meal service for accuracy and attractiveness, directs and disciplines activities of all employees on duty, sees that strict sanitation procedures are maintained and followed, contacts maintenance if repair or service is required, and contacts Director or Food Service Supervisor if unable to solve problems.
1. Must be able to read, write, make simple calculations, and follow oral or written directions. Formal or on-the-job training in food preparation, cooking, storing sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment desirable.
2. Ability to supervise and work cooperatively with others. Must be mentally alert, accurate in measurements, able to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely. Must be able to exercise judgment and initiative in preparing food, delegating duties, and maintaining efficient standards of work.
3. Two to three years in training and experience in food preparation and working experience in quantity food production desirable.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.