416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
028-198 ER Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
48 hours bi-weekly, 1st
Provides nursing care utilizing the Nursing Process. Knowledgeable of Emergency Department policies and procedures. Assesses all patient conditions giving appropriate care quickly and efficiently.
1. Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
2. Current license in the State of Indiana.
3. Prefer two year's experience in ER/Critical care nursing.
4. CPR provider certification within 6 months.
5. Certified in ACLS within one year from date of hire.
6. Certified in PALS within one year of hire.
7. Certified in TNCC within two years of hire if statused in ED.
8. Certification in Neonatal Resuscitation.
9. Certification in TB course.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.