416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
028-201 Clinical Nurse Educator/Lead
80 hours bi-weekly, 1st shift
This position will function as the E.D. department's clinical nurse educator/clinical leader. Secondary position will be to cover for the E.D. Director during his or her absence.
Clinical Nurse Educator is responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating orientation, continuing education and in-service programs for staff which are competency based. Recommend improvements in the quality of nursing practice and standards. Serve as a resource to staff. Develop and promote standards to enhance quality of care to clients, families and communities. Conduct research to improve patient outcomes. Assist staff and E.D. Director as directed. Research and utilize evidence based practice.
1. Bachelor's degree in nursing and current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana required. Master in nursing preferred.
2. Two years of previous nursing education experience.
3. Minimum of two years' experience as a RN in Emergency Department.
4. CPR provider certification within 6 months of hire.
5. ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
6. Participation in Neonatal Resuscitation class within 6 months of hire.
7. PALS certification within one year of hire.
8. TNCC within 1 year of hire.
9. BLS Instructor certification within one year of hire.
10. Process information appropriately (critical thinking ability).
11. Mental ability to cope with and function effectively during stressful/emergency situations
and remain calm, respectful and polite with others.
12. Avoids excessive use of unscheduled absences as defined by hospital policy.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.