416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
055-117 Patient Care Tech - Urgent Care
32 hours b-weekly, 2nd shift
Provides nursing care to patients as directed by physician under the direct supervision of a LPN/RN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Proficient in reviewing Urgent Care policies and procedures in Policystat.
6. Accomplishes goals set for self and by Nursing Team Leader.
7. Successfully completes lab competency for CLIA approved labs (non-invasive).
8. Chart on appropriate forms in clear concise manner, using correct spelling, accepted terminology and abbreviations.
9. Assist nurse by cleaning instruments and stocking rooms.
10. Assist nurse to check inventory and order supplies as needed.
11. Recognizes and respond effectively to verbal, nonverbal and written communications.
12. Recognizes and responds to emergencies.
13. Completes instrument set-up for procedures according to policy and assists/observes physician until procedure is finished.
14. Assists UC Nurse with admitting patients by taking vitals including height, weight, visual acuities, TPR, blood pressure and audios.
15. Will maintain current certification for DOT and non DOT Drug screening.
1. Must demonstrate a helpful attitude and ability to accept direction.
2. BAT certification.
3. Must be reliable.
4. Must be carefully groomed.
5. Must be physically capable of lifting patients and completing job related duties.
6. Heartsaver participant within 6 months of hire date.
7. High school diploma or equivalent.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.