416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
505- 58 Float Nurse/House Supervisor
60 hours bi-weekly, 1st shift
This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating the shift activities of the nursing departments for providing quality patient care to all patient age groups. The House Supervisor facilitates and ensures the following of departmental policy and procedures for nursing care and keeps current in the latest trends/issues in the field of nursing. The House Supervisor supervises all hospital departments when immediate supervisor/director is unavailable.
1. Graduate of an accredited nursing program, prefer BS(N).
2. Current license in the state of Indiana.
3. Two year's nursing experience required.
4. Prefer one year in a management/supervisory position.
5. ICCU/ER experience preferred.
6. CPR provider certification within 6 months of hire.
7. ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
8. Certification in Neonatal Resuscitation class within 6 months of hire.
9. PALS certification within one year of hire.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.