416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
051-30- Physical Therapist
16 hours bi-weekly and On call shifts
Conducts patient evaluations and provides treatment for medically referred Home Health Care and Hospice patients. Accepts responsibility for safety and well being of the patient during treatment. Accurately completes all required documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Works with Home Health Care staff in receiving and implementing physical therapy order and performs initial evaluations in a timely manner.
- After initial evaluation, therapist will write orders to include specific modality, amount, frequency, and duration and forward to designated staff to be processed for physician signature.
- Documents evaluation results, treatment plans, goals and progress notes after initial evaluation and after each recurring visit. Supervises PTA's per regulations.
- Establishes treatment program and goals and determines possible contraindications to prescribed treatment.
- Administers treatments to patients utilizing neurodevelopmental techniques, muscle re-education, gait training, manual therapy and modalities as indicated to decrease pain and increase function.
- Instructs patients in use of assistive devices/prostheses on level and environmental surfaces, to increase independence in activities of daily living.
- Instructs patient/caregivers in exercise programs for restoration of joint and muscle function, transfer techniques and activities of daily living.
- Discusses patient treatment, care and progress with physician and other Home Health Care staff as needed. Educates Home Health Care staff as needed regarding individual patient program.
- Completes documentation and records as required by department.
- Is responsible for making determination of possible non-coverage by Medicare and informing Director.
- Keeps up to date on physical therapy procedures, attends continuing education courses, including checkday and CPR recertification. Makes recommendations for improvements in present department clinical techniques, procedures and program.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
2. Must be currently licensed as a physical therapist in the State of Indiana.
3. Must be C.P.R. certified.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.