416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
072-56 Food Services Worker - Food Services
PRN, As needed
Performs a wide variety of tasks in the food service department under the supervision of the dietary director.
1. May check and tally the various diet requests. Assists in preparation of, and dishing up of cold foods. Helps set up patient tray assembly line, or cafeteria line.
2. Cleans, sets up and delivers food cart to and from patient areas.
3. Clean, set up, and serve customers in the cafeteria line.
4. May work in the dish room, and be assigned some equipment or work area cleaning. Maintains high standard of sanitation in all areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies excellent customer service on a daily basis.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
6. Check and tally the various diet requests and give information to cook.
7. Make necessary changes from computer lists prior to each meal service.
8. May prepare, portion, and dish up salads and desserts for patients and cafeteria, and also prepare beverages for patient trays.
9. May set up patient tray and cafeteria assembly line with cold foods, condiments, serving container, dishes, silverware, and other items appropriate for the menus being served.
10. Assures foods are prepared and served at proper temperatures. Use thermometer to check foods for proper temperatures in all areas and record said temperatures.
11. Check assembled trays for accuracy and load into food cart.
12. Deliver trays in carts to patient floor and take tray to patient.
13. Informs supervisor of activities, needs, and problems and follows through with necessary action.
14. Collect soiled trays and carts and return them to dishwashing area. Assist in scraping, racking and washing dishes, in accordance with the sanitary practices.
15. Calculate carbohydrate replacement for diabetics. Prepare replacement and take tray to patient.
16. Assemble late or �hold� trays and take tray to patient rooms.
17. Clean work area and equipment, such as counters, trays, carts, hot food table, coffeemaker, toasters, cafeteria equipment, and counter.
18. May act as cashier in café.
19. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma preferred.
2. Experience in some quantity food preparation, storing, sanitation, and safety in handling food and equipment desirable.
3. Ability to work independently and with others, to manage time wisely, observe work, help with needs of others and to perform a variety of tasks under supervision.
4. Previous experience in standards of attractive food service and high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and neatness.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.