416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
064-09 Physician's Assistant - Orthopedics Office
ORTHOPEDIC OFFICE PHYSICIAN�S ASSISTANT/NURSE PRACTITIONER
80 hours bi-weekly, 1st shift
Employees required to take call in addition to status
The Physician�s Assistant provides medical direction and treatment of patients within the PA Scope of Practice and in collaboration with the Orthopedic Office Medical Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Demonstrates good communication skills both verbal and written.
6. Conducts a comprehensive assessment of patients, interprets medical histories, performs physical examinations, identifies problems and formulates a plan of treatment.
7. Documents patient care services on the patient�s documentation/order, and instruction forms in a timely manner.
8. Assess normal and abnormal findings from the patient history, physical examination, laboratory test and other diagnostic findings such as radiology exams.
9. Works closely with Ortho physician in treating or referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
10. Performs age appropriate care to pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
11. Prescribes medications which are within the scope of practice and current standards of care.
12. Facilitates the patient and family decision making process by providing educational tools.
13. Participates effectively as a team member by supporting change, other staff, administrative and department decisions and by managing conflict appropriately.
14. Participates in the development/ reviewing of Ortho Office policies/procedures.
15. Follows Cameron Memorial Community Hospitals� established guidelines for disclosure of protected health information (PHI)
16. Obtains continuing education credits as required by the NCCPA
17. Collaborates with multidisciplinary team in office and hospital to assure continuity of care.
Job Description: ORTHOPEDIC OFFICE PHYSICIAN�S ASSISTANT
1. Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program and successfully pass the Physician Assistant
Graduate of an accredited school offering an Advanced Degree in Nursing Practice (ARNP).
National certifying examination.
2. Current DEA certificate without restriction.
3. Current license in the State of Indiana.
4. Must be able to meet Cameron Hospital�s credentialing requirements.
5. Complete a CAQH and update annually as required.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.