416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
030-85 Phlebotomist - Laboratory
1st shift, 80 hours bi-weekly, 5:30am-2pm
To obtain blood specimens by venipuncture and micro-collection. To perform all clerical functions in an accurate and complete manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Follows departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any blood specimen is drawn and to correctly label all specimens drawn.
6. Properly prepares any specimens as assigned.
7. Maintains orderly and timely flow of specimens to technical areas.
8. Obtain samples of body fluids for analysis by venipuncture, arterial and capillary punctures or as received from the doctor.
9. Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
10. Observes all necessary safety guidelines.
11. Maintains good communications with all of our customers and hospital staff.
12. Maintains accurate and orderly records, orders, reports and worksheets.
13. Distributes results to all required physicians and locations in an accurate and timely manner.
14. Guarantees that all information on order requisitions are entered completely and accurately.
15. Performs similar and related duties as assigned.
16. Assists in the phlebotomy training of new lab technical employees.
17. Collects drug screens and breath alcohols. DOT certified collector.
1. High school graduate or GED.
2. Certification as registered phlebotomist.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.