416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Swing Bed Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
067-05 CMA/RMA - Occupational Health
72 hours bi-weekly, 1st shift
Provides nursing care to patients as directed by the provider utilizing the nursing process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANC E STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Effectively communicates and gets along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Accomplishes goals set for self and by nursing team leader/director.
6. Completes patient care assignments as directed by provider and clinical protocol. Reports significant findings to the provider.
7. Follows the Nursing Error policy, maintains the allowable rate in all categories.
8. Completes lab call-back form and lab log/drug screen log on all patients requiring labs.
9. Completes annual check-off, including lab competency, DOT and non-DOT drug screens a d BATS as indicated. TST/CPR recertification.
10. Prepares patient/nursing areas for patient care at the beginning of the shift. Secures patient/nursing areas nightly.
11. Completes daily nursing report and daily assignments.
12. Proficient in retrieving CHIRP data as required.
13. Proficient in CPSI including retrieving patient records, entering patient data (e-form) and locking record.
14. Familiar with all disaster policies/procedures related to Urgent Care. Frequently review nursing policies in Policystat.
15. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director.
16. Calculates KPI metric and documents on the KPI board daily.
1. Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
2. Current certified medical assistant or registered medical assistant.
3. Has general knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
4. Has been educated in basic pharmacology and the administration of medications.
5. CPR provider certification within 6 months.
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.