416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Senior Life Solutions
Transitional Care Program
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Cameron Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission & Purpose
Board of Directors
Guiding Principle & Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
770- 10 ENVIRONMENT OF CARE COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR - Facilities
ENVIRONMENT OF CARE COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR
80 hours biweekly, 1st shift
Assists Facilities Director with all aspects of planning, developing, implementing and monitoring elements of the Environment of Care at Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. Major emphasis of position responsibilities will support and assist Facilities Director in the management and maintenance of standards compliance for General Safety, Life Safety/Fire Prevention, Security, Biomedical,
Utilities, Hazardous Materials and Emergency Preparedness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
5. Coordinates and participates in safety and emergency preparedness and regulatory compliance planning, training, in-services and activities for the organization.
6. Leader in promoting hospital and departmental policies related to Environment of Care areas.
7. Ensures all safety, fire, disaster plans are current and meet regulations.
8. Ensures that Environment of Care Auditing is completed and documented; including timely response and follow-up; for each-Safety, Life Safety, Security, Biomedical, Utilities, Hazardous Materials and Emergency Preparedness Management.
9. Maintains working knowledge of industry standards and Life Safety Code, NFPA, EOC, IDHS, EPA, ADA, OSHA, CDC as related to the safety and security of all facility occupants.
10. Acts in a leadership role on the Safety and Emergency Preparedness committees.
11. Provides on-going educational sessions and assistance for relevant safety issues to all levels of staff as appropriate; seeks ways to promote safety awareness throughout the organization.
12. Assists Facilities Director with planning, developing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive Emergency Management and Safety programs in accordance with all organizational and regulatory agency standards.
13. Establishes quality monitors and measures indicators specific to the Environment of Care components and prepares monthly and annual reports for Safety and Hospital Quality Review committees.
14. Performs similar and related duties as required.
1. Degree in relevant field preferred.
2. Two (2) years of relevant experience including healthcare, emergency preparedness and safety, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
3. NIMS certifications including 100, 200, 700, 800 and HICS training or will obtain within 6 months of employment.
4. Ability to develop, implement and present training programs to diverse audiences.
5. Ability and skill to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, local response agencies and businesses as well as local, State and Federal regulatory agencies.
6. Must have a valid driver's license.
7. Must be able to communicate proficiently, both orally and in writing.
8. Must be able to work flexible hours as needed for the purpose of supervision, training and event management.
9. Must be proficient in computer use.
10. Previous leadership/supervision experience is preferred.
10 ENVIRONMENT OF CARE COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR
Position Type :
Dina Panagopoulos - HR Assistant/Recruiter
416 E Maumee
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.