416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
072- 63 Food Service Worker - Food Services
32 hours bi-weekly, 3:30-7:30 pm
Performs a wide variety of tasks in the food service department under the supervision of the dietary director/supervisor.
1. Clean, set up and serve customers in the cafeteria line.
2. Stocks, cleans café serving & seating areas
3. Operates cash register
4. Operates dish machine. Scrapes/rinses/washes/puts away dishes.
5. Maintains high standard of sanitation in all areas.
6. Light food preparation of salads, sandwiches & cold food prep.
7. Delivers floor stock
8. Maintains coffee stations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies excellent customer service on a daily basis.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
6. Assures foods are prepared and served at proper temperatures. Use thermometer to check foods for proper temperatures in all areas and record said temperatures.
7. May assist in delivery of trays in carts to patient floor and take tray to patient.
8. Informs supervisor of activities, needs, and problems and follows through with necessary action.
9. Clean work area and equipment, such as counters, trays, carts, hot food table, coffeemaker, toasters, cafeteria equipment and counter.
10. Cashier duties including checking out guests, maintaining proper cash control and end of shift paperwork.
11. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma preferred.
2. Experience in some quantity food preparation, storing, sanitation, and safety in handling food and equipment desirable.
3. Ability to work independently and with others, to manage time wisely, observe work, help with needs of others and to perform a variety of tasks under supervision.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.