416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
PRN, weekends required
Prepare food to provide nutrition and variety to the residents within scheduled time frame. Maintains cleanliness of production and service area. Coordinate resident involvement in the kitchen and dining room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Prepare food daily as outlined on the weekly menu plan.
2. Identify food and supplies needed for the next week�s menus and report to the Lead Cook and/or Dining Services Coordinator.
3. Assist Dining Service Coordinator with written inventory of all foods and supplies.
4. Prepare meats for storage and portion control upon delivery; ensure proper storage of all delivered foods and ingredients.
5. Ensure proper handling, labeling and storage of food for infection control.
6. Ensure compliance with regulations.
7. Coordinate and participate in food serving.
8. Carry out other duties as assigned by Dining Services Coordinator or Director.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Commercial cooking experience preferred.
3. Enjoy working with older adults.
4. First aid certificate required within 6 months of hire.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.