416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Welcome to our new Physicians!
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
7060- Community Relations Physician Liaison - Marketing & Sales
REPORTS TO: Executive Director; Strategy and Business Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
JOB SUMMARY Reports to the Executive Director. Is responsible for maintaining relationships between the Cameron Memorial Community Hospital, Cameron Medical Group, non-employed providers and employers within the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Prospect with local primary and specialty physicians to increase the number of patients the physicians refer to Cameron.
2. Meet with physicians in the local market and promote the hospital and medical group's services.
3. In addition to serving as a liaison between the facility and physicians, the physician liaison also helps providers build and maintain relationships with specialists and surgeons, so they can confidently refer patients to the right specialist or hospital-based care.
4. Ensures work aligns with the overall marketing goals and philosophies of the hospital.
5. Reports progress in building referrals and managing practitioner relationships to the Executive Director.
6. Works in conjunction with marketing for new provider introduction to the community.
7. Works with marketing for individual practice needs and is accountable for clinic referral volumes.
8. Work with wellness coordinators to facilitate physicians to host/attend events.
9. Reach out to Local businesses to set up wellness classes with Cameron Medical Group providers.
10. Actively abide by and support CMCH Mission Vision and Values.
11. Assure privacy of all confidential information is protected according to hospital policy.
12. Assure compliance with all hospital policies and procedures.
13. Assure compliance with all external regulatory bodies including but not limited to CMS, IN State Dept. of Health, USDA.
14. Actively promote CMCH and its services within the community.
15. Assure self-development and ongoing continuing education in field(s) of expertise.
16. Plan, prepare, administer and evaluate the financial aspects of Community health and related programs and activities.
17. In conjunction with Financial Services prepare and manage annual service budget.
18. Develop costing and financial plans in conjunction with CEO and senior administration for operations of new and current services.
19. Provide timely and accurate reports to CEO and senior leadership team.
20. Ensure that significant budget variances are reported to CEO and leadership to assure that strategies to address variances are implemented.
21. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with working with staff, physicians, Board of Directors, Community Leaders and the community in general.
22. Demonstrate skill in managing multiple priorities and ability to make decisions that reflect appropriate consultation and research.
23. Demonstrate use of organized methods for problem solving.
24. Organize, teach and promote various health and wellness classes for hospital staff, physicians and community members.
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Demonstrates proficient use of email. Provides care to patients according to policy/procedure.
4. Familiar with fire, tornado, bomb, disaster and Haz Mat procedures.
1. Associate's degree in marketing, sales, healthcare administration or another business-related field. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
2. Minimum of 2 years in outside sales in a health care setting, or other similar experience.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
5. Flexible schedule to meet community needs
6. Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.