416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
069-1 OB/GYN Physician
Part Time-Must be able to take call
Provides quality comprehensive medical and surgical care to inpatients and outpatients in the hospital and office setting. Accountable to Executive Director of Cameron Medical Group and Imaging Services in regard to office practice management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Proficient in email and obtaining other resources i.e. INSPECT and electronic health record applications as implemented by Cameron Hospital.
2. Displays excellent customer service via fact-to-face contact or telephone.
3. Responsible for standards of care in office setting related to OB-GYN care.
4. Advises nursing staff of appropriate response to patient phone calls.
5. Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor towards patients, guests and staff. Avoids involvement in employment or labor relations issues.
6. Keeps CEO, Office Manager and practice Director apprised of personnel or other office issues and concerns.
7. Renders professional, competent medical and surgical care, performs an examination, determines a diagnosis, orders prescriptive medication (as indicated) and treats patient's medical and surgical concerns appropriately.
8. Completes all necessary documentation providing comprehensive, accurate and legible documentation necessary for the HIM and Billing Departments in accordance with their requirements.
9. Maintains efficient productivity standards and patient flow in office and surgery.
10. Consults with patient's family physician as necessary. Refers patients for specialty care services, lab and x-ray that are pertinent for the patient's management and care.
11. Reviews lab and imaging reports on a timely basis and makes appropriate medical management decisions.
12. Follows Cameron Hospital established policies and procedures for clinical practices, including Quality, Safety, Environmental and Infection Prevention standards.
13. Actively engages with medical staff activities including attendance and participation in monthly medical staff and other hospital committees as appropriate and requested.
14. Actively engages in task force activities as appropriate.
15. Assures fiscal responsibility in selecting equipment and supplies in the office and surgery, while assuring high quality and safe care.
16. Participates in strategic planning with administration and leadership.
17. Participates in marketing and PR as necessary to develop and strengthen service line of OB-GYN.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of medicine.
2. Board certified or eligible in relevant medical specialty consistent with Cameron Medical Staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
3. Current medical license to practice in the State of Indiana.
4. Current DEA certificate without restrictions.
5. Must successfully complete Cameron Hospital's credentialing process.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.