416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
714-6 Systems Administrator - IT- Information Technology
80 hours bi-weekly Primary 1st shift Employees required to take call
REPORTS TO: IT Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, upgrades, configuration, operation, and maintenance of enterprise level system hardware and software in a 24/7 mission critical organization. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, infrastructure, security, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies excellent customer service by interacting with end-users and co-workers professionally with respect, character and integrity.
2. Presents a professional image and maintains a safe and clean environment.
3. Keeps the CIO, Director, and co-workers informed of system operational issues, testing, upgrades, security threats, and other relevant system-related concerns.
4. Adheres to security policies and procedures of the IT department and the organization.
5. Supports and maintains current operating systems such as Windows 7/8/10 for work stations and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
6. Supports group policy, active directory, security/change auditing and remediation.
7. Performs daily system monitoring and analysis, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
8. Monitors emerging technology developments and identifies innovations with the potential for high payoffs for the system.
9. Maintains a secure environment by ensuring systems comply with best practice security policies and procedures.
10. Troubleshoots and repairs end-user devices such as desktops, laptops, thin clients, monitors, and various peripherals.
11. Drafts and maintains documentation to include best practices, configuration guides, maintenance logs, equipment databases and operating procedures.
12. Administers and secures mobile devices using Mobile Device Management and associated policies and procedures.
13. Responsible for the administration and continued development of VDI environment using VMWare View.
14. Ability to take after-hours call on a rotating basis.
15. Within the general context of the role, the incumbent may be assigned additional duties and responsibilities not listed above.
1. Two or more years prior experience as a Systems Administrator or similar role.
2. Advanced experience with installing, troubleshooting, configuring and managing physical and virtual Windows workstations and servers.
3. Knowledge and experience with server system applications and tools including but not limited to: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Exchange, VMware VSphere and VMWare View.
4. Experience administering an Office 365 environment.
5. Familiarity with PowerShell scripting.
6. Willing to be a team player and share knowledge with other team members.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and experience presenting technical material to management.
8. Demonstrated ability to evaluate projects and products, and experience performing vendor analysis and providing technology recommendations.
9. Thorough understanding of technologies and security best practices in a healthcare environment.
10. Ability to manage multiple activities and tasks simultaneously.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.