416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
025-05 Cardiopulmonary Rehab - CARDIOPULMONARY REHABILITATION
PRN- as needed
Conducts and coordinates Cardiac, Pulmonary, and Risk Factor Management Program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrate proficient use of email, computerized presentations, telemetry, and hospital EMR.
5. Assists with the orientation of new participants, responsible for the initial assessment of the patients and assists in the development of the plan of care.
6. Supervises exercise sessions and monitors patients for inappropriate responses to exercise. Responsible for blood pressure checks on all patients pre and post exercise and watching for abnormal responses on the telemetry device.
7. Reports any significant patient conditions (dysrhythmias, abnormal blood pressure responses, changes in patient status) to the referring physician.
8. Initiates ACLS and/or emergency care according to hospital policy.
9. Charts and documents initial assessments, daily patient information, and progress summaries, communicates with personnel regarding patient care and program functions.
10. Checks emergency supplies and equipment for proper function and adequate supply on a daily basis.
11. Safely and appropriately increases patient's intensity level of exercise.
12. Educates patients regarding cardiopulmonary topics and care.
13. Performs similar and related duties as requested.
14. Assists in maintaining program certification and follows policies and procedures.
1. Personnel must be trained in exercise therapy for coronary disease. Graduates of an accredited exercise physiology/nursing program are preferred. Nurses need to maintain Indiana licensure. Graduates of an accredited OT/OTA or PT/PTA program will be considered based on experience.
2. Basic Life Support Certification/Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification.
3. Two years experience in cardiac monitoring preferred.
4. Two years teaching experience in a health promotion/wellness program (preferred).
5. Specialized degree or certification in cardiovascular clinical area (preferred).
Job description: CARDIAC REHAB EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST/NURSE PT
WORK CHARACTERISTICS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Able to work and communicate effectively with patients, co-workers in the Rehab Center, and hospital administration.
2. Flexible and sensitive to individual patient and staff needs.
3. Commitment to a healthy lifestyle as a model for patients and staff.
4. Able to perform a variety of skilled supervisory and technical duties.
5. Able to work long hours.
6. Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.