416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
List of All Services
Birthing Center & Maternity Care
Cameron Family Medicine
Cameron Woods Senior Living
ENT and Allergy
Home Health Care
Regional Cancer Care Center of Angola
Safe Sitter Program
Transitional Care Program
Cameron Medical Group
Contact Our Doctors
Cameron Hospital Board of Directors
Message from the CEO
Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Community Health Needs Assessment
34-51 Radiology Tech/Specialist - Imaging Services
Radiology Technologist PRN
Under the direction of the Technical Director and the Radiologist, by an order from a physician, to perform procedures. Work as a radiologic technologist when not performing specialized procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Exemplifies good customer service.
2. Regular reliable attendance.
3. Ability to get along with others.
4. Demonstrates proficient use of email.
5. Transport patients.
6. Process paperwork.
7. Scan or radiograph a patient by orders of a physician.
8. Process images and make sure they are of good quality before pushing images into the PACS for a reading.
9. Assist the radiologist or technologist when needed.
10. Perform quality review surveys when needed by the technical director.
11. Schedule patients.
12. File patient records.
13. Be able to work on-call hours.
14. Be able to obtain good images with few repeats.
15. Have a working knowledge of the equipment in your assigned specialized area.
16. Obtain good clinical histories from patients.
17. Keep drugs in crash cart up to date.
18. Report to the Technical Director any equipment problems.
19. Become certified by the state within 1 month of hire.
20. Take and pass CPR within 1 month of hire.
21. If needed, learn how to inject contrast media.
22. Keep log of all patients.
Must have graduated from an approved radiologic technology school. Must be registered and certified in assigned specialized area. Be in good standing with the A.R.R.T. CPR provider certified. Must be able to operate teleimager. Be able to transport and lift with help, patients weighing up to 250 lbs.
Position Type :
416 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Click Here to fill out our official online application.