MyChart enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health
With MyChart you can:
- Send and receive messages with your care team
- View lab results, upcoming appointments, health summary including current medications, allergies & immunizations
- Request prescription refills
- View recent clinic visits
- Request medical appointments (Starting April 6, you can request video visits* with your care team)
*Not all appointments are eligible for video visits. If you don’t see this option available on your MyChart app, please follow up with your medical care team.
How do I sign up for MyChart?
You can call your specialist’s office to get an activation code or contact the Cameron MyChart Registration line Monday – Friday from 8 am – 4 pm at 260-667-5655.
Can I view a family member’s health record in MyChart?
Yes, you may view a child’s or adult’s health record in MyChart. This is called Proxy access and allows a caregiver or family member to log into his/her personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding a family member. A Proxy Application Form must be completed and returned to one of our facilities to request access to MyChart.