One of the most important functions a community hospital offers is 24-hour emergency care. When emergencies happen, time is of the essence. Cameron Hospital is close at hand with skilled emergency personnel, experienced physicians and advanced diagnostics. Each year, Cameron Hospital provides acute care for nearly 12,000 people throughout our community who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
Emergency Medical Services
As part of our Emergency Department, Cameron Hospital offers
- 24/7 trauma-trained physician coverage
- 24/7 lab and imaging services
- 24/7 real-time consult with neurologists through the Stroke Care Now Network (SCNN)
- Emergency psychiatric consultation services
- Access to helicopter/ground transfer
- Specially-trained Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE RN)
- Certified Emergency Nurses (CEN RN)
- Critical transfers
“Everyone in the ER was so attentive and kind with everything. I knew they were so busy when I came in but that didn’t change anything they still gave me the best care and I felt like I was the only one there.” – S.H.
©2019 Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703