What is Respiratory Therapy?
Cameron Hospital provides the latest in respiratory diagnostic tools. Regardless of the type of testing necessary, getting the right data is vital to proper evaluation and diagnosis. Cameron not only has the latest diagnostic equipment but also the experienced staff necessary to conduct thorough and accurate testing.
Pulmonary and Respiratory Therapy Services
- Methacholine challenge
- Overnight oximetry
- Pulmonary function testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram)
Often, the first step to effective cardiac rehabilitation is proper diagnosis. Physicians throughout the region refer patients to Cameron Hospital for safe, reliable and efficient cardiac diagnostic testing.
Our team uses the latest technology and experienced staff to ensure accurate testing, proper evaluation and diagnosis.
Cardiac Testing Services
- EKGs to evaluate heart damage, medications, pacemaker function, symptom evaluation
- EKG rhythm strip to evaluate longer periods of EKG data
- Holter monitoring to record EKG data onto a flash drive for a specified period of time
- Exercise stress testing to measure vital statistics while patient exercises on a treadmill with the ordering physician in attendance
Cameron Sleep Center
Good sleep is critical to good health. But, as many as 50-70 million Americans have some type of sleep disorder. Often closely tied to respiratory function and breathing conditions, poor sleep patterns over time can impact your physical health and emotional well-being. The Sleep Center at Cameron Hospital is designed to help diagnose sleep disorders and help guide a course of treatment.
The Cameron Sleep Center offers sleep testing in an accredited site that is designed to be comfortable and secure. The tests are conducted by professional technicians who are trained in the most recent technical advances of sleep diagnostic studies. If you aren’t getting the sleep you need, talk to your doctor about participating in a sleep study.