Cameron On My Way
Cameron Urgent Care patients can now skip the waiting room using On My Way. This new MyChart feature allows you to check wait times, reserve your spot in line and streamline your visit. Simply log in to MyChart, click on your appointment, fill in your travel time and hit “On My Way” to let Cameron know you’re en route.
Register for On My Way here today. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling symptomatic, Cameron Urgent Care requires a provider visit to be tested for COVID-19
Note: Cameron Urgent Care is required to see patients based on severity of illness and arrival time.
An Update for Our Patients
Cameron Urgent Care is currently only accepting walk-in patients for both Urgent Care and the Respiratory Clinic. We are no longer offering appointments.
We will continue to use all necessary safety protocols to ensure our patients and visitors are in a safe environment. All patients and visitors will be asked to wear a surgical mask when they are in the building.
About Cameron Urgent Care
When life throws you an unexpected curveball, Cameron Urgent Care is here with the quality medical care for minor illnesses and injuries. With a convenient location and extended hours, including weekends and evenings, Cameron Urgent Care will get you in and out and back in the swing of things in no time.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you please use the following process when visiting our clinic:
- When you arrive, please call our registration staff at 260-667-5633 to let them know you are there.
- The registration staff will collect your information and place you in line for the next available room. Please have your insurance card ready for them.
- Please remain in your car and when your room is ready, staff will call you and let you know how and when to enter the building.
Our Urgent Care Services
- Minor illnesses
- Injuries such as sprains, strains and minor lacerations
- Sports-related injuries
- Bug bites, sunburns and rashes
- Allergy symptoms
- Physicals for school
Recent Blogs from Cameron Hospital
©2019 Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703