Directions to Cameron Family Medicine
Directions From W 765 S
- Head west on W 765 S toward S 200 W
- Turn left onto S 200 W/li>
- Turn left onto W 800 S/County Hwy 800 S/County Line Rd/Old State Hwy 4
- Turn left onto Old 27/S Old US Hwy 27
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto E Maumee St
- Turn left onto E Gale St
- Turn left to stay on E Gale St and turn left into the parking lot
Directions From IN-827 S
- From IN-827, continue onto Williams St
- Turn right onto E Gale St, the building will be on the left
Cameron Hospital Welcomes New Family Medicine Physician
Cameron Hospital is pleased to announce the arrival of Dr. Jessica Ottenweller-Butcher, MD, family practice physician to Cameron Medical Group. She graduated from Indiana University Purdue University, Fort Wayne (PFW) in 2002, then completed her MD degree at Indiana University School of Medicine and completed her residency through the Fort Wayne Medical Education program. She brings more than 15 years of diverse experiences and has a strong commitment to providing patients with compassionate, experiences and comprehensive medical care.
The arrival of Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher will further solidify Cameron’s commitment to providing access to family medicine in our community. Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher comes to Cameron from Lutheran Health Physicians. At Lutheran Health, Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher worked in the outpatient setting and provided inpatient newborn care for more than a decade.
Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher will start seeing patients in August. To schedule your appointment, please call 260-667-5783.
Meet our Providers
Jessica Ottenweller-Butcher, M.D.
Jessica Ottenweller-Butcher, M.D., Family Practice Physician
Jessica Ottenweller-Butcher, M.D., is a board-certified family practice physician dedicated to providing top-quality healthcare to the community. She completed her undergraduate degree at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne and her graduate degree at the Indiana University School of Medicine. During her residency in family medicine at the Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher realized a passion for improving the lives of her patients. She is a member of the American Board of Family Medicine, Fort Wayne Medical Society and American Academy of Family Physicians and is a volunteer clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the IU School of Medicine.
Services We Offer at This Location
- Acute Visits for Illness
- Medicare Wellness Exams
- Well Child Checks
- Chronic Illness Management (Hypertension, Diabetes II, Etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Some ADHD Management
- Adult Physicals
- Female Gynecological Exams
- Minor Procedures Such as Mole Removal, Freezing Warts, Ear Lavages
- Specialist Referrals
- Nurse Visits for Weight Checks, Blood Pressure Checks, UTI Rechecks, Suture Removal
- COVID-19 / Influenza Vaccine Administration
- Other Vaccine Administrations as Prescribed by the Provider
- Testosterone Injections, B12 Injections, Birth Control Injections, Some Allergy Injections in Conjunction With Their Allergy Specialist
- POCTs: Urine Pregnancy, Urinalysis, COVID, Influenza, Strep, A1c, Glucose
- IUD Placement
- Suture Minor Lacerations