Cameron Retail Pharmacy is located on the campus of Cameron Hospital inside the Medical Office Building (entrance 8), bringing fast and convenient prescription services to you. Our team also provides a complimentary review of medications and trusted education about your medication therapy.
The Cameron Retail Pharmacy is open to the public, accepts most insurance policies and, as an added convenience, we have a dedicated mobile site for faster, more-convenient refills and easy communication with staff.
You can rest assured, communication between your care team and our pharmacy is seamless, which allows us to uphold our commitment to high-quality care. We also offer curbside pick-up, cost-analysis to ensure you are getting the best prices in the market and a full medication review for all new prescriptions you fill with us, keeping you safe from harmful side-effects of multiple medications mixing.
The Cameron Retail Pharmacy is committed to serve the health and well-being of our entire community and we always have a pharmacist on staff to answer any of your questions.
More Cameron Retail Pharmacy Benefits
- Prescription transfers have never been easier, call or text to have your prescriptions refilled even before your next refill is due or use your Cameron MyChart App.
- Common over-the-counter medications available for purchase.
- Personalized follow-up calls from our pharmacy team to answer your questions or concerns.
- Having surgery? Ask our team about the ‘Meds to Beds’ program with the option to have your medications delivered to you before you leave Cameron following outpatient surgeries or procedures.
- Do you take multiple medications? Ask about Dispill®, our way of helping you organize your medications with individualized packaging for each day’s doses.
- Need a customized ointment, tablet, capsule, suspension or powder? Our pharmacy is specially equipped to offer high-quality and safe non-sterile compounding.
Cameron Retail Pharmacy Mobile Site
The Cameron Retail Pharmacy offers the convenience of online prescription refills and real-time, personalized texting with our pharmacy staff, meaning you’ll get a real person responding to your questions. We’re excited to work with you – connect with us today.
Scan to add Cameron Retail Pharmacy to your smartphone contact list.
Scan to access Cameron Retail Pharmacy mobile site. Save to your smartphone bookmarks for future quick access.
Jon Crabill, PharmD is the Director of the Cameron Retail Pharmacy. A graduate of Purdue University, he has served in community pharmacy for 20 years in roles including pharmacy manager and regional support pharmacist in Northeastern Indiana.
Lisa Harris, RPH is a registered pharmacist. A graduate of the Purdue College of Pharmacy, she has experience in retail pharmacies, in-patient hospitals and anticoagulation clinics.
Cameron Retail Pharmacy
Medical Office Building, Entrance 8
306 E. Maumee Street
Angola, IN 46703
Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
©2019 Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703